☀️Abiding in the ‘I am’



☀️Abiding in the ‘I am’

These short quotes on [I AM ] have been collected from the two books by David Godman on Sri Annamalai Swami titled ‘Annamalai Swami – Final Talks’ and ‘Living by the Words of Bhagavan’. Sri Annamalai Swami was a direct disciple of Sri Ramana Maharshi. These quotes have a close resemblance to the teachings of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj:

29. To be continuously aware ‘I am’ is the Sadhana. You are always the Self, abiding as ‘I am’.

30. Abiding as ‘I am’ you will visualize everything as ‘I am’. Having this vision, no problems will occur as all is ‘I am’.
31. ‘I am’ all, so where is the question of liking or disliking?

32. If you repeatedly affirm ‘I am’ without interruption, you will get results very quickly. This affirmation is the greatest mantra of all.

33. Keep up the meditation ‘I am’ and surrender yourself completely to it.

34. Let go of all the things that you pretend to believe are important in your daily life and instead focus on ‘I am’ all day and see what happens.

35. If you constantly meditate ‘I am’ that is exactly what you will become.

36. Your desires are just sideshows that drag your attention away from your main business which is to meditate ‘I am’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Measure Consciousness With the Map of Consciousness

The First Step is The Last Step

विज्ञान भैरव तंत्र - विधि 02